Su facebook mi è stata inoltrato un messaggio, che dovrebbe essere scritto da Keith per tutti i tifosi virtussini.
Non ho la certezza sia suo, comunque in ogni caso lo pubblico:
"hello to all my virtus people...this is keith langford sending a message to all virtus fans that have shown support during the season. You guys have made bologna a special place for me and I want to give something back to you all. I don't have a facebook profile so I'm using my brother but starting this weekend I want to invite everyone to follow me and the team on twitter and through videos that I will put on this fan page. Twitter will be updated daily and I will post videos once or twice a week. Videos of me and the team as we finish the season and win the title. Look for twitter.com/keithlangford and look for the first video this weekend. Trust me it will be fun. FORZA virtus "
venerdì 24 aprile 2009
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento